Rolling Readers Space Coast Legacy Gifts
What is a Legacy Gift?
A Legacy Gift is a planned future gift that designates some part of an individual’s estate as a donation to a nonprofit. Legacy Gifts enable individuals to create a powerful philanthropic legacy by making a direct impact on the causes important to them. In some cases, legacy giving can be a source of funding from supporters who haven’t had the ability to make a major gift during their lifetimes. Oftentimes, potential donors of Legacy Gifts have the ability to include Rolling Readers Space Coast, Inc. either as a beneficiary of a will, trust, annuity, or even term life insurance policy.
- You can schedule a one-on-one meeting with a financial planner who we’ve contacted to represent Rolling Readers Space Coast – Debra Samuel-Ward, Primerica Insurance, 404-427-6126, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Ask your personal estate planner or financial adviser about making Rolling Readers Space Coast, Inc. one of your beneficiaries.
- Schedule a time to meet with Rolling Readers Space Coast, Inc. staff for further discussions about your planned gift.
- Join Rolling Readers Space Coast’s LEGACY CLUB! A club where members are committed to keeping the mission and vision of Rolling Readers Space Coast alive for years to come!
- Legacy Club members receive special perks including but not limited to Legacy Club recognition at all Rolling Readers Space Coast’s special events; free admission into the special events; books named in your honor; a special plaque honoring your gift and a special Legacy Club newsletter.
- Speak with a representative from the Community Foundation for Brevard via email, email@example.com, or by phone, 321-752-5505, to participate in an existing Trust that was created by one of our Rolling Readers Space Coast, Inc. co-founders – Joan Borders.